what is the procedure of registration of proprietorship overseas Education consultancy ?

1 comment

I am opening overseas Education consultancy in Uttrakhand. I will be providing service for the students going abroad for their further studies in different countries.I will help them in arranging documents required for admission & visa process.


{ 1 comment }


You’ll have to address that issue with the nation where you will be operating the business. Assuming that you are a US citizen or resident, any income is taxable by the US. See IRS Pub 54 for full information on living and working in foreign countries. The IRS has no dog in the fight regarding the business laws of the country where you will be operating.

Previous post:

Next post: